today we had our final artist in residence. we had to hurry and get the bottles organize then we had to get the wire and measure it, after that miugel cut the bottom of the bottles and stuck them together, then we stuck the wire throw the bottles and taped them. we also cut of a fake fish tail and used it for the tong, we then made eyes out of paper. we worked really hard and now our hard work is  hanging the art room.   
11/13/2009 12:34:52 pm

Wow Clio your blog is very good and creative your writing has improved a lot I thing this is the best blog you have written so far. You are a left hander guess who I am


Your comment will be posted after it is approved.

Leave a Reply.